Delivery & Returns
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day, once your payment has been confirmed.
For orders £20 and under:
- Yodel Home 72 Hour (Tracked and Signed) £2.85
- Yodel Express 48 Hour (Tracked and Signed) £3.35
- Yodel Express 24 Hour (Tracked and Signed - Order before 11am) £4.25
For orders £20.01 and over
- Yodel Home 72 Hour (Tracked and Signed) £4.95
- Yodel Express 48 Hour (Tracked and Signed) £5.95
- Yodel Express 24 Hour (Tracked and Signed - Order before 11am) £6.95
For orders over £100 delivery is free. All services above include Saturday delivery.
Free Click and Collect:
- Available from our Oxfordshire based office (address below) use shipping discount code LOCAL at the checkout. Pick up Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, please allow one working day before collection and telephone before coming.
We deliver worldwide, postage prices are based on the total weight of your order, calculated at the checkout. All orders are sent Tracked & Signed.
If you cannot see your country listed, please contact email@example.com to provide you with a shipping quote.
WHAT IF IT DOESN'T ARRIVE
It is very rare that items will get lost in the post. If there is no sign of your basket after 10 days, the plan of action is:
- Check the shipping address on your order confirmation.
- Check with your neighbours – sometimes the courier will leave parcels with your close neighbours.
- If no luck, please contact us and we will try to help solve the problem
COLLECTION FROM AN EVENT
Collection of your baskets direct from a fair or event that we're exhibiting may be possible. Please phone Holly on 01608 239482 to arrange it with 48 hrs advance notice. In this case, postage costs will be refunded.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
You have the right to cancel your order, however if the order has already been processed and shipped by The Basket Room, you will need to follow the standard returns procedure.
HANDWOVEN BASKET DISCLAIMER
All of our baskets are exquisitely handmade in remote rural corners of Africa using natural materials, one piece at a time, with no two baskets the same. Although every effort is made to create only the best product, there may be natural blemishes or bumps and curves in places, as well as patches of dirt that can be sometimes noticed on the recycled wool sisal mix baskets. These should not be misconstrued as flaws, but are what make each basket a handmade product, charming and unique. By purchasing this product online, you agree with this disclaimer.
If you decide you don’t like your basket we will be happy to accept returns, and refund you for the item as long as it is returned to us within 21 days of purchase. Returned products must be in the same condition as was received, complete with original swing tags and labels attached. Unfortunately we can’t refund the cost of shipping and we do require you to pay for the postage of your returned items. Used or customer damaged items cannot be refunded or exchanged. We advise you to send this as recorded post, or keep a copy of proof of postage in the event that the package goes missing.
If your basket arrives with you damaged from the post on it's way out to you, and you would like to return it, we will of course be happy to reimburse for the item and the cost of shipping as long as you let us know about the damaged basket within 1 week of receiving your item/s.
All returns should be sent to: