E-Commerce Production Assistant
Contracted Hours: 15 - 37.5 hours p/w over 2-5 days
Employment type: Part-time (as a job share) or full time, permanent
Remuneration: £9.50 p/hr
Benefits: Workplace pension if applicable, employee discount.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days + 8 bank holidays (or equivalent pro-rata)
Accountable to UK Office Manager
Location: Chipping Norton Office
To effectively assist the Sales & Marketing Coordinator and Office Manager with all
stockroom and order fulfilment operations. This role would be perfect for a student, we are
ideally looking for 2 candidates to work as a job share.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
The post holder shall:
● Print, pick, pack and dispatch online RETAIL orders by following company procedures
(SHOPIFY, NOTHS and ETSY)
● Pick, pack and dispatch WHOLESALE orders by following company procedures
● Book in orders using the online booking systems to ensure inventory is updated and
the correct courier is used.
● Effectively communicate with the Sales & Marketing Coordinator and Office Manager
to ensure any customer order updates are actioned.
● Ensure that the stock inventory is kept up to date and accurate on the system by
following daily, monthly and quarterly stock take procedures.
● Keeping the office and storeroom area tidy, efficient and orderly.
● Monitor levels of office and warehouse supplies and ensure Sales & Marketing
Coordinator and Office Manager are aware before supplies run out (ie tape, boxes,
swing tags, stationary etc)
● Support the Office Manager with manually processing incoming container deliveries
to ensure stock is QC’d, counted and inventory updated correctly.
● Assist the office manager at trade/retail fairs by preparing stock and fixtures/fittings
● Ensure the security of the premises, stock and equipment by following company
● Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of others who may
be affected by their acts or omissions at work
● Ensure that all fixtures, fittings and premises are maintained to a high standard of
cleanliness and appearance
● Be accountable for their own development through the Performance and
Development Review (appraisal) process seeking out opportunities to learn new
In addition, all employees are expected to work within the terms of their contract of
employment and adhere to Company policies.
DIMENSIONS OF THE ROLE:
The E-Commerce Fulfilment Assistant is responsible for packing and fulfilling retail and
wholesale orders on a daily basis. This is a physical role which involves being on your feet
for most of the day and some manual handling. Reporting to both the UK Office Manager
and Sales & Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for overseeing and delegating
specific tasks to you.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
❖ Passionate about Customer experience and service
❖ Good verbal and written communication skills
❖ Computer literate
❖ To be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
❖ Energetic, motivated by contribution success, tenacious, pro-active and a problem
❖ Flexible with the ability to manage their own workload and handle multiple tasks
simultaneously and prioritise
● Previous experience in manual handling/e-commerce/warehouse dispatch
Industry: Retail, Working from Home: No
If interested and feel you’d fit the above brief, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a covering letter and up to date CV to email@example.com at your earliest convenience. The successful candidate would start ideally start December 2021.